- This document was created using a template from Docular (https://docular.net).
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- Targeting Cookies
If you use any of our 'share' tools to share content with friends via social networks like Facebook and Twitter, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so it’s worth checking the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. Cookies used (lang, bcookie, bscookie, lidc - linkedin.com used by the social networking service for the use of embedded services. impressions.php/# - facebook.com used to register impressions on pages with the facebook login button.)
This Website Will:
(a) Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
(b) Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
We also put cookies on your device which enable a company called Doubleclick (owned by Google), to track you across our website and any other website which uses these particular cookies. This tracking enables Doubleclick, to build up a detailed picture of your interests and your browsing habits in order to display adverts which they believe will be of interest to you.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- This website is owned and operated by Presteigne Broadcast Hire Limited.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 10278867, and our registered office is at Second Floor, 130 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 5AR.
- Our principal place of business is at Unit 8-9, The Brunel Center, Manor Royal, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9TU.
- You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.