We are a business with a vision: to be the UK’s leading customer-centric one-stop broadcasting equipment rental company. This enables us to offer exceptional opportunities to inspiring minds: people with the insight, passion and ideas to positively embrace new challenges, adding real value to everything we do.
We offer our employees the chance to make a genuine impact. We value diverse opinions in a stimulating and fun environment where everyone has the chance to share in our success. Our environment enables every employee to realise their potential. We value your unique perspectives, invest in your potential and encourage your personal and professional growth.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to an inclusive culture that embraces, leverages, and respects the diversity of our people, our clients, and our communities in order to reach our aspiration to be the UK’s leading customer-centric one-stop broadcasting equipment rental company. We foster an inclusive and respectful work environment where every employee can contribute his or her best work, succeed based on merit, and be rewarded appropriately. Inclusion requires an appreciation for the value that difference brings. To that end, we seek to attract, develop and retain the best people, who reflect the communities in which we operate. Talent comes from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, beliefs, backgrounds, and experiences.
Commitment to You
When you build your future with us, we’ll empower you to be yourself and grow both personally and professionally. We’re a close-knit, diverse organisation - a place where individuals make all the difference. We value your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas, and we’re determined to think differently and challenge the status quo. We’re passionate about rewarding great performance, working together to share sustainable success. We’ll recognise your contribution, and provide you with training and challenging work to help drive your career development. We will also encourage you to value your life outside work and enjoy it to the full, so that you join us each day with real energy, enthusiasm and purpose.
Key Account Manager +-
Reports to: Head of Sales & Operations
Location: Crawley, RH10 9TU
Purpose of the Role
- To account manage a designated client base to ensure high levels of satisfaction and strong customer loyalty, generating sustainable profitable business
- To understand fully Presteigne’s products and services and to use this knowledge to serve the requirements of the client’s production
- To develop a portfolio of new clients
- Maximise all sales opportunities by providing high levels of customer service in all areas including answering phones promptly, handling queries and orders efficiently and accurately
- Explore new business opportunities whilst maintaining good business relationships with existing clients and all details updated to relevant CRM system.
- Providing a quick and accurate quote response to ‘best fit’ solutions for the customer’s operational needs
- Taking of orders, processing and following them through to completion
- Arranging delivery and collection of orders in accordance with the customer’s requirements
- Working together as a team, and liaising with all departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction for each hire
- If necessary, sourcing and hiring in additional equipment to satisfy the customer
- Processing all input to IT system and paperwork relating to all aspect of the hire job
- Keeping operations informed of any repairs and maintenance so that future business is not impacted
- Maintaining and having an interest in production, the broadcast and live events industry and relevant product knowledge
- Highly self-motivated, team player that thrives in a challenging and demanding environment
- Deadline driven, with high standards of accuracy
- Strong organisational and administration skills to effectively manage hire contracts, be able to identify problems, assess and resolve them
- Ability to learn and understand an extensive range of hire equipment (technical specifications and applications)
- Good literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- Exceptional level of customer service in all areas
- A confident, professional and outgoing manner to be able to deal with customers at all levels
- Confidence in your ability and have a passion for selling/account management
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Experience of working in the broadcast sector and hire/rental department
- The role operates on a shift basis between the hours of 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Flexibility of working from home for a proportion of the week
- An element of non-office based on-call response
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast paced technology led industry with a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. A great Company pension, 20 days annual leave increasing up to 25 days, private medical, life insurance, free parking.
Please note only applicants who are already eligible to live and work in the UK without the need of visa sponsorship can be considered.